Sublime Sims Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2014, 10:05:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
22650 Posts in 1873 Topics by 84 Members
Latest Member: Aggie
Home Help Search Login Register
+  Sublime Sims Forum
|-+  Game and Community!
| |-+  WCIF, Recommend and Requests
| | |-+  InSimenator 2.9 (UV) DEST/OBJ/SIM Edition Download *updated 5th Dec 2009*
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: InSimenator 2.9 (UV) DEST/OBJ/SIM Edition Download *updated 5th Dec 2009*  (Read 40863 times)
Skadi
OMG PWNIES!
Forum Goddess

Mushroom Girl

View Profile Sublime Sims
« on: November 30, 2008, 04:11:34 PM »

Version 2.9 is updated to be compatible for all games up to AL. If you don't have a particular expansion, it will just not offer functionality related to this. Suitable for base game upwards.
Updated with RapidShare links, all links are live and have been tested.

InSimenator 2.9 (UV) DEST Edition - updated to AL.
This is the latest version of the InSim program. DEST edition means the spawn... menu appears when you click on the ground. Also gives you the option to buy the individual sections in buy mode.

InSimenator 2.9 (UV) SIM Edition - updated to AL.
This is the latest version of the InSim program. SIM edition means the spawn... menu appears when you click on a sim. Also gives you the option to buy the individual sections in buy mode.

InSimenator 2.9 (UV) OBJ Edition - updated to AL.
This is the latest version of the InSim program. OBJ edition means there are no changes to the user menu, and all adjusters are purchased out of the electronics catalogue.

THIS IS A REPOST ONLY -  I AM NOT DOING TECH SUPPORT FOR INSIM SO PLEASE DON'T ASK.

I've reposted this in response to Kathy & Eric selling the InSim site to some tool named Walt. I do not claim any ownership of the InSim hack. Please do not visit the insim site as Pescado is trying to back it up, and going there just makes the server crash. If you want to know more about the insim drama go to PMBD
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 11:27:00 PM by Skadi » Logged
Proudly stalking Emma
<@Pescado> Okay, how does this operate?
<@Pescado> Which buttons did you press to create the thingy?
Lisa Pham (calipip4)
Forum Goddess

"Big Hugs" to ALL

View Profile Reclaim Your Game
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 03:32:49 AM »

Hi Skadi   :hugme:

This isn't a REAL Tech Support question  :P .....but can you tell me what the 'InSim program" is, does and what it's for  ??? 

Cheers Lisa  :)
calalily
Dirty girl!
Simply Sublime

It's a flower and you can't stop staring.

View Profile Calalilysims
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 04:50:28 AM »

It's a hack for cheating - so all those boolprop cheats are just a couple of clicks away, and some added features. So for example, you can get Grimpregnation, Alien Pollination or impregnate any sim with any other sim currently on the lot.  There's also money cheats, relationship cheats, wardrobe cheats.

An example of use: I use it for when I'm shooting clothes - I can quickly and easily change my sims while still in their poses.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 04:52:16 AM by calalily » Logged
Lisa Pham (calipip4)
Forum Goddess

"Big Hugs" to ALL

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 05:47:48 AM »

Thanks calalily   :hugme:
That does explain it, but I don't know if I want to use it now.....it sounds too confusing to me  :rofl: 
My brain isn't working the way it used to a few months ago.....being sick and getting old at the same time doesn't help  :(
calalily
Dirty girl!
Simply Sublime

It's a flower and you can't stop staring.

View Profile Calalilysims
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 06:34:17 AM »

You're welcome.  :java:
Skadi
OMG PWNIES!
Forum Goddess

Mushroom Girl

View Profile Sublime Sims
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 01:16:32 PM »

A description of my beloved insim...

It does many things, most handled by testingcheats, some not. It has a pregnancy adjuster which includes suspending and ending a sim pregnancy, which is why you can't mention it on the BBS.
The parts I use involve aging: adding days, getting babies to grow up. Pregnancy: accelerating the pregnancy, skipping to certain trimesters, seeing how long they have been pregnant. Motive monitor: allows you to refresh peoples motives/only certain people/only certain motives. Family adjuster: Allows you to set and break family ties, which is great when you are creating townie teens and children, and also if you want to make a sim teen an orphan for a story, you can break the tie with the CAS sim and move them out without getting negative memories. I also use it to give my sims certain skills, like teleporting and stuff.

I can live without the InSim, but I find that there are some things that just aren't done by other hacks. Like TJ's Sim Blender. It's awesome, and I have that too, but it doesn't give me as fine control over aging and adding skill points for townies.
Proudly stalking Emma
<@Pescado> Okay, how does this operate?
<@Pescado> Which buttons did you press to create the thingy?
gayle_afcb
Simply Sublime

View Profile Sims2Artists
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 01:47:24 PM »

I often use the skills adjuster and assign random skills to my cas made adults, it doesn't seem right to have no skills for them!  There are also 2 relationship adjusters, plus changing fitness and I am trying to think of what else.
Wiping the butts of sims everywhere...

S2A - part of the sublime family
Lisa Pham (calipip4)
Forum Goddess

"Big Hugs" to ALL

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 05:48:41 PM »

Thanks Skadi and Gayle for that info  :kisses:

It sounds like it could be handy for me to have  ;D

I'll look into maybe installing it when my brain starts working again properly  :P

SahrMohtahn
Sublime Starter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 10:25:25 AM »

Thank you, I figured I would have to use my old one since the site is down. These are at least newer than my old files of insim.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »