Sublime Sims Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2017, 11:56:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
22650 Posts in 1873 Topics by 84 Members
Latest Member: Aggie
Home Help Search Login Register
+  Sublime Sims Forum
|-+  Game and Community!
| |-+  TS3 Help
| | |-+  Ambitions Problems.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ambitions Problems.  (Read 4822 times)
Skadi
OMG PWNIES!
Forum Goddess

Mushroom Girl

View Profile Sublime Sims
« on: June 09, 2010, 06:12:09 PM »

With ambitions out, there is a whole new set of problems to deal with.

If you can't send your sims to school: This seems to be a issue with AwesomeMod. Once Pescado updates his game it should be fixed.

Can't advance in sculpting/inventor career / selling items in consignment store doesn't count toward income:  Consignment store is EA broken. Pescado may fix it as part of AwesomeMod, otherwise wait for patch.

Consignment store doesn't work / won't load items from personal inventory / halp: This seems to be an issue when your items up for sale run out of time. There is an error in the code that makes it go negative. You need to cancel your items from consignment. You may need to reset [replace] the store to be able to be able to do this. EA coding error - may be fixed with AwesomeMod, otherwise wait for patch.
Proudly stalking Emma
<@Pescado> Okay, how does this operate?
<@Pescado> Which buttons did you press to create the thingy?
saraswati
Forum Goddess

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 06:58:27 PM »

Actually, I haven't had an issue with the store and the sculpture career, that definately added to the total for my sculptor and I don't have AM in at the moment.

I would hesitate to say this to him, but are you sure he hasn't unintentionally broken a small bit of the coding?
Mrs. Miggins, there's nothing intellectual about wandering around Italy in a big shirt, trying to get laid
Skadi
OMG PWNIES!
Forum Goddess

Mushroom Girl

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 07:35:36 PM »

Some people have had this issue without AM, it's also being reported on the BBS. Awesome mod has not been updated for AMB, so it's use at your own risk.

I would hesitate to say this to him, but are you sure he hasn't unintentionally broken a small bit of the coding?
How dare you say such things!  >:D
Proudly stalking Emma
saraswati
Forum Goddess

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 09:24:55 PM »

well... that's why I'd never say it to him. I'm not tired of life as yet..  :hysterical:

All I can say is that I know I got paid for statues I put in the consignment store yesterday. I'll go in and try that again tonight and see what happens. I'm playing with a virgin game right now, all I've got in there is store content.
Mrs. Miggins, there's nothing intellectual about wandering around Italy in a big shirt, trying to get laid
Skadi
OMG PWNIES!
Forum Goddess

Mushroom Girl

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 10:20:06 PM »

Try Inventor. That's the one I remember hearing the most issues with.
Proudly stalking Emma
saraswati
Forum Goddess

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 11:18:14 PM »

Well, it would be interesting to know if I get the issues as well.

When we were dealing with the SecuROM issues, I learned to be skeptical and ask a whole heap of questions. It never fails to amaze me how often people say "oh yes, I'm doing this right..but I have..*this* on my pc. :banghead So if you test it yourself, you know you're not doing anything too stupid with what you've got installed.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »