Sublime Sims Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2017, 12:00:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
22650 Posts in 1873 Topics by 84 Members
Latest Member: Aggie
Home Help Search Login Register
+  Sublime Sims Forum
|-+  Game and Community!
| |-+  TS3 Help
| | |-+  Create a pattern tool
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Create a pattern tool  (Read 3602 times)
Karenslayer
Sublime Speaker

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2011, 09:29:50 PM »

hi all kazz needs to know if the sims 3 create a pattern tool is free of securom and safe to download from the sims 3 site

love kazz  :mexiwave

oh and I wasted freaking 75 points on a stupid dress which didnt download properly says something about may need update version 1.5.0.002000  I have version 1.0.631.00002 but when I open launcher it says it is latest update on mine , oh and only have sims 3 game no other expansions or stuff packs for them  :slap: stupid updates, anyway how do I get latest update that I need
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 10:01:46 PM by Karenslayer » Logged
BUFFY RULZ SIMS ARE COOL
saraswati
Forum Goddess

View Profile Sublime Sims
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 05:24:24 AM »

Hi Karen

I'm not at all worried about CAP on the Sims site, as long as you don't use the download version of the EP's you'll be fine. In fact, I don't think they've even got a contract with SecuRom anymore and I suspect they're using Tages. Lisa can confirm one way or another though.

Cheers

Kathleen
Mrs. Miggins, there's nothing intellectual about wandering around Italy in a big shirt, trying to get laid
Karenslayer
Sublime Speaker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 10:52:59 PM »

Thanks kath and yeah will see what lisa  confirms about it in regards to safe to use, I think it should be fine and a great idea for getting your own patterns I think as I have some lovely ones of my own I would love to use, I only have disc version of sims 3 as you know dont ever intend getting thier download versions lol thats for sure,oh and sorted my download manager stuff up it works fine now and updated to latest version thank god ,

lov kazz
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 10:55:18 PM by Karenslayer » Logged
BUFFY RULZ SIMS ARE COOL
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »